All sanitary products marketed by SIBEL, S.A.U – SIBELMED within the EU comply with the relevant Community directives and bear the corresponding CE marking.
The activities of the quality management system of SIBELMED are included in the scope of the current certifications.
The management policy of SIBELGroup, according to the mission, vision and corporate values defined in its strategy, will take into account all stakeholders and affected by its daily management: property, customers, staff, suppliers and society.
Therefore, the following general guidelines are established:
- Act with all interested parties with professional ethics, respect, diligence and transparency, encouraging reciprocal trust.
- Create value for shareholders by ensuring the continuity and future results of the company.
- Satisfy our customers by offering quality products and services, and ensuring that all the agreed requirements are met.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with all those subscribed by the company.
- Ensure the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the quality management system by periodically monitoring the established objectives.
- Encourage continuous training and establish all the appropriate mechanisms to achieve the training, satisfaction and development of all personnel.
- Encourage stable relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, and their integration in our quality system, especially with those that are considered critical or important.
- Innovate in products and services to improve society and the environment.